Friday, December 3, 2010

First day of Nana Fidelia's traditional 9 day rosary




Nana Fidelia C. Ayala, She passed away in May of this year but she lives in our hearts,  aunt pili had to continue her tradition, it starts on Dec. 3rd. and ends on Dec. 12th., on this day mexico celebrates el dia de La Virgen De Guadalupe in which they honor the virgin mary. We were never allowed to decorate for Christmas until this day passed. We can feel her loss in many ways, I find myself asking why I didnt write down her recipes or write down every story she ever told me. It's funny how I lived with her every day of my life and I didn't take the time, I guess I thought she would be here longer. We will never forget everything she taught us, I just wish I could hear that loud and unique voice of hers telling us what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment