Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3rd.

Here we are in December of 2010. I can hardly believe it is time to prepare for finals in between work, kids, housework and trying to maintain my fresh look lol. Some of you may know that last year I stumbled my way back to school somehow, maybe it was the slow economy, maybe it was my inner self crying out for more, I don't know but I did, I ended up signing up at gateway community college and I have to say I am truly enjoying every minute of it, crazy huh! For anyone who knows me well ,I have been happy doing hair and nails for the past fifteen years, it has been a blast but it is time for me to move forward into a new adventure. I have been fortunate to have people cross my path in life, that have helped me on this new journey. I have to say thank you to the staff at gateway, they are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment